Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Primary responsibility is the production of quality parts while maintaining rate. Goal is to safely deliver quality parts to customers on time.
* Entry level plastic parts paint department
* Identify & spot repair paint defects in accordance to appearance specification
* Maintain accurate documentation of paint process.
* Load & unload parts on racking, jigs, or carts per process documentation
* Read & follow detailed operator instructions as required by a particular area
* Meet production goals
* Maintain Clean & Safe work area
* Excellent attendance
* Positive attitude
* Strong and consistent attention to detail
* Self-motivated with the ability to stay on task
* Team oriented
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.