Flex-N-Gate is looking for general production candidates with the ability to work any shift required. Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required work.
• Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
• Work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
• Perform heavy manual labor that requires repeated bending, twisting, turning and squatting.
• Perform manual dexterity work involving fingers, hands and arms in repeated motion.
• Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 50 pounds in a consistent and
• Able to perform general light troubleshooting of machinery to determine problem(s).
• Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently including stamping presses,
manual buffers, sanders, robotic welders, hand welders, air guns, hoists, forklifts and any other
machinery as required.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees
• Follow written and verbal instructions.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer.