Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
The Program Manager manages multiple projects from award through 90 days after SOP. Ensure that all tasks are progressing at a rate which will achieve the successful completion of a project of which meets customer specifications, project timing, and financial requirements. Effectively communicates the status of the project within Flex-N-Gate and with the customer.
- Background in Injection Molding and Class "A" Automotive Assemble & Sequencing preferred;
- Willing and able to work daily and weekend overtime;
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.